snapshot and imageData...

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Wed May 31 14:45:02 EDT 2006

yes, there seems to be a speed problem...

in the following example :

on mouseUp
   import snapshot from rect (the screenRect)
   create img
   set rect of img 2 to rect of img 1
   set imageData of img 2 to imageData of img 1
end mouseUp

it looks like lines 2 to 4 are executed before the
completion of the snapshot, hence the "blank" imageData...

I wonder if there's a way to know when the "import snapshot"
is completed to start further processing of the imageData...

Actually, snapshots of large screen is a rather slow process,
and my goal is to loose as little time as possible...

JB