Photo Processing - Brightness and Unsharp Mask

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue May 30 05:11:38 EDT 2006

I'll have to be honest and say probably not. I could be wrong. It
would take

a) someone whose image work flow already has Rev apps deeply
integrated into his production environment (moi, et quelques autres,
a small club of 1 to 10?)

or

b) whose love affair with Adobe and other "my favorite photo
processing tools" had cooled -- rare, most people are over the moon
about Adobe, (or whatever they use for photo processing), you see,
they like  to "fiddle" with a lot  more  than just one to two
standard filters...

The market would be those who need to process 10 to 100 photos in
under 30 minutes and where moving back and forth between various apps
can stretch this job out to two hours (sorting, triage, captioning)
not an infrequent task for me, several days on any given week) If I
can stay inside Rev for everything (I'm almost there) than I save
umpteen hours...