Detecting Window's Maximize Window Click

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue May 30 14:35:00 EDT 2006

On 5/30/06 9:49 AM, "Rob Cozens" <rcozens at pon.net> wrote:

> Gee Ken,
>
>> Actually this doesn't work on Windows, Rob
>
> It looks like it's working fine here (WinXP TPC Edition 2005).

Well, I tried it on Win XP Pro SP 2 with this code:

    on resizeStack newWidth,newHeight,oldWidth,oldHeight
        if newWidth = oldWidth and newHeight = oldHeight then
          put "Maximized"
        else
          put newWidth,newHeight,oldWidth,oldHeight
        end if
     end resizeStack

it never put "maximized"... it always put the sizes in the message box, and
the numbers I get are something like:

  1280,934,256,256

so it's obvious that there's no match going on...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com