extract every code out of stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 30 08:18:22 EDT 2006

Hi Claus,

Sure, you could extract every script of every object, but that will
probably not solve the problem. The actual problem is that you need
to get aware of the message hierarchy.

Start by moving the preOpenStack handler of the main stack to the
card script of the first card of that stack. When you open the main
stack now, the preOpenStack handler in the card script will run, but
if you open a substack, it will not.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 30-mei-2006, om 14:11 heeft Claus Dreischer het volgende geschreven: