extract every code out of stack

Claus Dreischer claus at dreischer.de
Tue May 30 08:11:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

i somehow managed to mess up one of my stacks ...
(Main stack has a preOpenStack handler, the substacks don't.
But now some substacks perform the preOpenStack handler of the main stack when opening these substacks.
I don't have a clue how to fix that.  :-(  )

Is there a way to get all the code from all the objects in all the stacks?
So i can build the whole thing again from scratch.

Something like:

repeat for eack stack my_stack
  repeat for each card my_card of stack my_stack
    repeat for each object my_object of card my_card of stack my_stack
       put my_stack && my_card && my_object && the script of object my_object of card my_card of stack my_stack after my_scripts
    end repeat
  end repeat
end repeat

Regards,