Detecting Window's Maximize Window Click

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon May 29 11:19:44 EDT 2006

Hi All,

When I click on the Maximize Window Box with the Message Box open, the
message I see is "resizeStack".

My stack already has a resizeStack handler that assumes the user has
resized the stack by dragging the bottomLeft corner.  Obviously a
resizeStack message resulting from clicking on the Maximize Window Box
requires different logic.

So how to differentiate between the two?  Once one knows the answer,
it's obvious; but I was in the process of asking when the light dawned:
  when the box is clicked, the window dimensions have not changed.  So
to help others avoid playing the foole...

	on resizeStack newWidth,newHeight,oldWidth,oldHeight
		if newWidth = oldWidth and newHeight = oldHeight then -- Maximize Box
was clicked

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company