Linux installation

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Mon May 29 00:21:57 EDT 2006

Just a little bit of follow-up on the use of the executable module
"get_sys_info_linux". I have a Live CD (where you don't have to install
anything on the HD) for the Brazilian Kurumin Linux (KDE). So I loaded
it up and ran "get_sys_info_linux". This was the result in "sys_info.txt":

/home/kurumin/Desktop/
/home/kurumin/
/usr/
/tmp/

("Kurumin" is not only the name of the distro, but also the default user
name.)

As you can see, the last parameter (TrashFolder) did not appear, and in
fact the program module did not close as a result.

Richard (and others): Please let me know if this module is of any real
use to you. If so, I will try to improve my RB project to include error
handling, OK? But not tonight, Josephine!

Regards,
Bob