Saving information in Revolution.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 27 19:16:52 EDT 2006

Alvaro,

Do you mean you created a standalone but can't save data in it? That
would be normal, since modifications in standalones cannot be saved.
Instead, you would write the data in a field to a file, for example
using syntax like

put fld "My Info" into url "file:~/Desktop/Test File.txt"

Note that the file path will be different if you are on Windows. Next
time you open the standalone, read the data using the following syntax.

put url file:~/Desktop/Test File.txt" into fld "My Info".

I hope this helps you to get going. Don't forget to read the built-in
docs.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 28-mei-2006, om 2:03 heeft Alvaro Abril - Tecnologia het volgende
geschreven: