Disable combo box menu item?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 26 05:49:02 EDT 2006

Hi Judy,

Like Jacque, I see the combo box menu being simple text as a possible
explanation for not being able to disable items in it. Dividers, too,
cannot be created, probably for the same reason.

Your default button problem seems to be a bug caused by either
Revolution or Mac OS X 10.3. In Revolution 2.7.1 on Tiger, disabled
default buttons look the same as normal buttons.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 26-mei-2006, om 8:34 heeft Judy Perry het volgende geschreven: