bug, strange behaviour of libraryStack.

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 04:13:14 EDT 2006

if you make a copy of the array with a slightly different name, does it
change?

is there a
do "clear global <list of globals>"
somewhere?

if you do the following:
combine gGlobalA using cr and comma --no longer an array
does it also get set to empty?

there can also be the useage
set the custom properties of this stack to gGlobalA

and
put the custom properties of this stack into gGlobalA

Just trying to give a few ideas.  I don't have 2.7 yet.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas