bug, strange behaviour of libraryStack.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed May 24 23:06:34 EDT 2006

On May 24, 2006, at 7:50 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> I have a global array which is fine. Then after a call to start
> using some stack, my global array vanishes, it turns empty!!!! any
> clue?

Maybe the libraryStack is defined for that stack or in a script in in
the message path (its main stack, another library stack, or a back
script) and the script for libraryStack changes the global.

In all libraryStack scripts confirm the target.  (My style is to pass
if it is not for this script, but some folks just ignore it.)

Dar Scott