RevConWest Hotel Deal

Todd Geist toddgeist at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:10:57 EDT 2006

Hello,

I just made my hotel reservations for RevCon and I thought I would
pass on that the Portola Plaza Hotel is offering a pretty good deal.

go here

http://www.portolaplazahotel.com/specials/index.cfm?Refresh=1&

and scroll diow to here!

14-DAY ADVANCE PURCHASE

We invite you to explore Monterey's premier waterfront hotel and the
beautiful Pacific coastline. Take advantage of this special,  14-DAY
ADVANCE PURCHASE offer!   With fewer crowds and a great weather,
Monterey is the place to be for that well-deserved and truly special
vacation experience.

Features:
A luxurious room with a choice of either a king size bed or two full size beds.

14-DAY ADVANCE PURCHASE starting at:
$139 (Sunday - Thursday)
$159 (Friday - Saturday)

Limited rooms available.
Some restrictions may apply.
Offer expires July 10, 2006
Reservation is non-cancellable within 14 days of arrival.
Not applicable to groups.

See ya all there

Todd