Recreating Deleted Field Crashes Rev v2.7.1 on WinXP

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 18:15:36 EDT 2006

Excellent timing on this issue. I rarely work with tabstops, but
yesterday....    In this case, a table field locks Rev when trying to use
the inspector, and I have to force quit.  In addition, the tab stops field
does not expand..

It seems like if I am in pointer tool mode and merely click on the field and
bring up the inspector I get the blank script error notification with the
one button 'Script' (which takes you no where).  Looks like a patch could be
done to one of the Rev stacks to fix the problem.

Of course I could put in to the message box "set the tabstops of field
textLines to "20,30,45,78", but the feature should still work.

My work around is to delete the field, make a new one, set everything but
the tabs, then use the plugin 'revTabRuler', then try to remember not to
ever click on the field for editing.

Rev 2.6.1, Mac OSX 10.4.6

Jim Ault
Las Vegas