video at the conference?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 13:05:19 EDT 2006

> I have no idea what kind of budget it would need - but I'd happily
> 'donate' $20-30 for "professional" video download/DVD.

I would freely donate $200 for the video/audio download/DVD effort for the
conference.  Although I am not that far away, I have a business startup that
does not allow any days away for the next 6-8 weeks.

I could send a check today, if that would make it work better for the
conference.

I don't think the video downloads should be charged to the viewers, but made
available for free.  This could be a strong marketing tool, especially if
shorter clips of some of the material were targeted for new users.

Further, I would not expect everyone interested to have to pay *anything* if
they chose not to.  I am simply willing to support the effort since I use
Rev every day, will be buying more licenses very soon, and I am sure I will
learn a ton from hearing/seeing the material presented.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas