2.7.1 annoying window thing

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Tue May 23 00:05:59 EDT 2006

I'm glad I'm not dreaming this. [sad that it's happening]
Also this happens: The stack has a link to open the browswer. The browser opens behind the stack. Clicking on the visible portion of the browser window doesn't bring it to the front. Only minimizing the stack's window works. (WinXP...maybe mac, too)

Tom McCarthy
Ego sum rex Romanus et supra grammaticam.
                                  Sigismund I (obit 1437)