2.7.1 annoying window thing

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon May 22 22:38:39 EDT 2006

This has happened to me just today... 20 minutes ago in fact... I had
to blink... I used the "Open" file menu in the IDE, because the stack
was not on my recent list... I got the usual open file dialog
box.. .clicked on my stack and nothing appeared... hmmm.  where is it?

Something told me that it *had* to be there.. so I moved the top
stack to the side, and Viola (Big Violin)! There it was.

Indeed, it opened behind the top stack..

2.7.1 OSX

Sivakatirswami