Video at the conference.

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon May 22 11:55:21 EDT 2006

I would pay for this since I can't be there. But if I do, I would
like to download all sample stacks used during the presentation etc.
That was what I missed out on last year and I was bummed. If you set
this up right I could probably even get my boss to pay for it. I
would tell him "Look, you don't have to pay for my travel expenses
and I will not miss out on staying up to date with this software."
Pretty cool, i think.

Let me know what happens,

Thanks and sorry I can't make it.

Tom

On May 22, 2006, at 11:41 AM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> It could be paid for with a small paypal fee from those who want to
> watch. Surely there is some firm that would do this on spec.

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

Lazy River Software - http://www.lazyriversoftware.com

Lazy River Metal Art™ - http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/metal.html