passing parameters in a send call.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 21 17:51:53 EDT 2006

Hi Andre,

There are two ways that I use regularly to solve this. You could
combine the parameter and split it in the function that is called.
You could also use the @ operator.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 21-mei-2006, om 22:42 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: