Integrate a window in revolution.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 21 08:28:56 EDT 2006

Hi Girard,

Is the application you want to "integrate" with Revolution
scriptable? Are you using Mac, Linux or Windows? WHy can't you play
the movie in Revolution itself?

You might simply launch the movie file. Check the launch command in
de docs.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 21-mei-2006, om 9:57 heeft Girard Damien het volgende geschreven: