Use emulated look for app permanently

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun May 21 00:36:24 EDT 2006

Hi Garrett,

Right.  So, the same technique I think should still apply as long as you
can display the gui look'n'feel you'd like to use.

If all else fails, d/l a 30-day trial of Rev for the desired GUI
look'n'feel *after* you've got code more or less working and take the
screen shots (of, I'm guessing, buttons, menus and the like).  Use a
bitmap editor to separate each of the elements and script them.

Remember you'll need to get hilited/unhilited/enabled/disabled and
armed/unarmed states for buttons and the like...

Why isn't there a decent common GUI for linux?

Judy