2.7.1 annoying window thing

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Sat May 20 20:21:29 EDT 2006

Rob, I'm wondering if this occurred because I opened a stack built in 2.6 and then tried saving it as a legacy stack, rather than starting fresh [shouldn't matter, I know.] It was also on Mac [heavily used and disc packed to overflow].

I'll look into it more later. Thanks
PS: I love the J. Donne quote in your signature.

> 2.7.1 was _supposed_ to be backward compatible, but the one stack that
> I tried to save in a compatable format couldn't be opened in 2.6.1 (in
> fact, it caused a crash, I believe).

Just yesterday I saved a v2.7.1 stack on Windows in "legacy" format and
had no trouble opening it on a Mac running v2.1.2.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company

"And I, which was two fooles, do so grow th