opening email app in Windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 20 06:58:13 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

If you don't specify an e-mail address with revGoURL or revMail, it
still works. So, I'd assume that not leaving %L empty doesn't do any
harm. It is surely worth a try.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 20-mei-2006, om 8:02 heeft Peter Brigham het volgende geschreven:

<snip revGoURL script>