"video/audio capture and more"

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri May 19 04:28:49 EDT 2006

I was checking out video grabber. Am I correct that video grabber can
only work with an external  video input? i.e. we are not able to grab
the current screen action as video and save it to a foo.mov file,
along with  the internal, USB mic feed at the same time....

SnapZPro is giving me trouble on attempts to save 1024 X 728 over 20
minutes... I guess the file is  just so enormous as to be impossible.
And that  was on a G5 with a dual processor. I wrote Ambrozia
software with a query about that  but did not get a response.

If anyone has solutions for the Mac to capture a full screen rect +
live audio feed  --> QT movie (20 minute presentations) let me
know... goal is to send this  to DVD format for final output via DVD
players.

Sivakatirswami