How do I put Toolbox objects into a table control?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 19 14:09:34 EDT 2006

Hi Josh,

This won't work if you don't know whether you will need 100 or 1000
subroups. Also, if the lockloc of each objects in the template group
is true, you don't need to position the objects separately. Just set
the loc of the subgroup.

Then again, if you need to display 1000s of records, you will
probably not want to do this with controls in subgroups. The user
would get lost in such an interface. Instead, present the records in
one window and provide a way to edit a single record in another
window. The editing window would contain a small number of controls,
which is more friendly to the user.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 19-mei-2006, om 19:59 heeft Josh Mellicker het volgende geschreven: