Playing mp3 on Windows (XP Embedded)

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Wed May 17 04:07:52 EDT 2006

Ben,
My gut is telling me that it three things:
1. could be a filepath issue.
2. Is the file extention ok?
3. I'm hungry.

Skip number 3. Could you put a button on your stack to manually direct your stack to the mp3 file (and display the filename for you to copy and check later.)? Also, somewhere in my memory it seems that if the file doesn't have the proper extention it might not load. I know I had this problem with some Mac wave files moved from my PC. I had to set the filetype in the program.

To see if it really is an issue of not playing mp3, you could import one as a videoclip and play it.

cheers,
tm