Server permissions

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue May 16 00:26:36 EDT 2006

Two more pieces of information I would need is whether or not the
permissions were inherited from the parent folder and AFP vs. SMB
permissions. I can get by without either of these items for my
particular servers because we generally inherit the permissions and
AFP is the same as SMB but being able to get the information would be
more helpful. I'm not even sure I can get these from the OS.

Bill