set cursor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 15 21:32:45 EDT 2006

Russ McBride wrote:

> Can't do any cursor control on 2.7.1 (Mac 10.4.6)
>
> on mouseMove x, y
>          set the cursor to watch           #doesn't do anything
>          #really want to set the cursor to the double i-beam though, but
> can't compile this line
>        set the  cursor to (the id of img "vdividecursorgif" of stack
> "revMacCursors")
> end mousMove

It's built-in:

    set the cursor to 31

I suspect your Mac is fast enough that the the cursor is set back to
default before you even see the vertical divider. If you only need the
cursor when the pointer is inside a particular object, you can "lock
cursor" in a mouseEnter handler and unlock it in a mouseLeave handler to
fix it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com