Ken Burns Effect Algorithm-Functions

Wally Rodriguez wlists at fireworksmm.com
Mon May 15 19:19:44 EDT 2006

The Ken Burns effect, as used in other applications, has to be
calculated on a sub-pixel level so that it does not look jerky, that
is because some combinations of start point, size and speed could
yield sizes or motion that can't be rounded to one pixel.

There must be a way to do this smoothly on the mac, since the screen
saver does it, but I couldn't even start to tell you how.

W.