custom properties vs. RR IDE properties

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Sun May 14 05:30:27 EDT 2006

mmmm...

and I thought I had it all figured out...

Is there a way to use SETPROP to interact on setting properties like
hiding a window?

I tried setting 2 properties :
	ON mouseUp
	    put empty into fld "Status1"
	    put empty into fld "Status2"
	    set the visible of stack "HideThis" to true
	    set the pTest of stack "HideThis" to "Here I Am"
	END mouseUp

The stack "HideThis" contains the following scripts:
	SETPROP visible newValue
	    put newValue into fld "Status1"
	END visible

	SETPROP pTest newValue
	    put newValue into fld "Status2"
	END pTest

After hiding and showing the stack, field "Status1" remains empty
while field "Status2" has got the text "Here I Am"

And I really need to know when a stack is visible, I am working on an
app that is being used by another program that only can write files
to a harddisk or launch a program. At first I was thinking to read
the "in-file" every-time my app was launched, but this takes to long.
Now I want to read the "in-file" every-time my app is re-launched but
I'm stuck...

Any help is welcome :-)

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers