Using Revolution only in a command line mode?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 13 12:41:36 EDT 2006

Hi Glen,

I am working on a command line utility for Revolution. In fact,
Metacard used to be a fully functional command line utility in
itself, but this wonderful feature is definitely broken with the new
file format. Additionally, it is no longer possible to run stacks the
same way you can do with scripts written in Perl, Python, AppleScript
and other scripting languages.

The application I am making runs single line scripts from the command
line, unless you specify a location of a file that may contain up to
10 lines of script. Later, it will also be possible to add libraries
with longer scripts. If you like this, contact me off-list and I'll
send you a demo.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 13-mei-2006, om 17:57 heeft Glen Bojsza het volgende geschreven: