ID's for linked text?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 11 12:47:14 EDT 2006

Hi Derek,

This returns the number of the paragraph you clicked on:

on mouseUp
   put number of lines of (char 1 to (word 4 of the clickChunk) of me)
end mouseUp

assuming that paragraphs are separated by returns. Put this script
into a field script.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 11-mei-2006, om 17:07 heeft Derek Larsen het volgende geschreven: