Playing Simultaneous Sounds?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed May 10 01:39:56 EDT 2006

Hi Scott,

Thanks again! I will pass along.

I always encourage my students to embed such resources because I know that
they are using Windows and I will be grading things on Mac OS X, and I
know that they really are not paying attention to pathing differences
(despite giving them examples on the specialWhatever directories from Ken
Ray's Scripting Conference stack).  Part of the problem is that they just
don't have an OS X machine to test on (other than mine) and I don't have
OS 9, and only have WinXP under emulation, and even that not at the
moment.

I had thought of the audio-only movie file qua videoclip idea... might be
the best to use in this particular type of circumstance.

Thanks again!

Judy