How to stop tabbing

Todd Geist tg.lists at geistinteractive.com
Tue May 9 13:15:52 EDT 2006

On May 9, 2006, at 10:10 AM, Jerry Daniels wrote:

> You're trying to hide data outside the rect of the list field? And
> you want to keep the user from seeing it?
>
> Just asking to clarify.
>
> Jerry

Well I guess both ultimately... but for now my need is simple. I just
want a simple list view with two columns.  I used Chip's altHeader to
create the Headers and it inserts two tab stops. But when I tab past
the second column the curser is inserted in column 3 which shouldn't
be there.  When the user tabs out of column 2 I would like the cursor
to move to the next column.

Thanks

Todd

--