The end of OS9 development

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon May 8 14:00:42 EDT 2006

But on the bright side, you can trust that OS9 will not change or
have new releases that break compatibility, thus, your old Rev 2.6 or
CodeWarrior IDE suits the development perfectly. It's not like OS X
that each release introduce new bugs, I mean, features :-)

For example webcore changed from 10.3 to 10.4 and lots of developers
had to quick patch their tools. This kind of stuff will not happen in
OS9 apps...

(yeah I am really trying to see something positive in working with OS 9)

Cheers
andre