The end of OS9 development

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Sat May 6 22:00:04 EDT 2006

Mark....

Yeah, I kept getting email bounces but be aware that I got your upgrade fee
for RevCon West.

And FWIW, I'm another one who's happy to see OS 9 ride off into the sunset.
I suspect if Rev didn't have to keep making their stuff work with that
creaky OS, we'd have more stability on some of the more modern platforms.

Yes, I'm aware that some channels and users -- notably education -- haven't
been able to justify upgrading hardware to run OS X, but as you say, it's
been four years. Time to bite the bullet, I say.