save stack question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 6 18:39:56 EDT 2006

Hi Stephen,

You might try this:

set the grevstackstatus["Your stack"] to empty

This array contains "edited" or empty for each stack. The stack names
are the keys of the array. The problem is to determine where you
should put this syntax. If the only thing that changes is e.g. a text
field, you might put it into the closefield handler. If any part of
the stack may be changed, you should actually change the front
scripts of the IDE, which you probably don't want to do.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 6-mei-2006, om 22:14 heeft Stephen Barncard het volgende geschreven: