Inks, Transparency: Mac vs Windows.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 05:29:46 EDT 2006

By 'oomf' I was gently signalling that I could not quite understand the reason for the discussion on the use-list when (both in MC 2.5 and in the 2.7.1 documentation) all is really quite accessible.

Scott Rossi's posting seems completely comprehensive and comprehensible.

One thing that has interested me over the last few days is why a Blend 'slider' which was present in the RR 1.1.1 properties palette (revImage.rev) seemed to disappear in subsequent RR versions, only to reappear in 2.7.1.  Therefore, for those who have not yet raised the money to buy 2.7.1 I did a "Quick and Dirty" of the RR 1.1.1 revImage.rev palette and popped it on the RR Graphics group ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RRgraphix/ ); this just makes life a little easier.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson