Byte order in unicode button labels

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri May 5 14:47:33 EDT 2006

I am writing an app with button labels in a non-Latin script
(Cyrillic). Under certain conditions I need to change the label of
these buttons. To do so I store the unicode text of the different
label names in custom properties. But I just discovered that the byte
order is swapped between Win and Mac (okay, I'm slow.) I can just
store custom props with the different label variants for both mac and
win, but that would be an inelegant kludge. Is there a way to reverse
the byte order of unicode strings in Rev?

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University