Windows mysteries

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 14:09:06 EDT 2006

Hello, Bob!

How is life on that side of town?

I have been so busy, actually busier that when we met.
One of my businesses has fallen into an opportunity to step up to the big
leagues and is taking most of my time.

Your comments about the stack name change is true if you have not applied
all of the script containers and saved the stack.  It is sort of in limbo.
The stack I was working on only had the stack script, then I saved
everything at the end of the day, then did the stack name change.

Thanks for the note, and glad to hear from you.  My time is so short this
month that I don't even get out to get my daily exercise.  Not a good
solution, but kind of crazy at the moment.

I might have to make a quick 2-day trip to London to close part of the
business deal.  Are you traveling near the end of the month?  Maybe we could
get together for lunch or dinner, the 4 of us.  Now that it is warm, we are
enjoying our patio area and using the barbecue.

Hope your Rev project is going well.

PS  I took a quick look at the forums, but everything is kind of tucked
away.  As a result, I am just watching the list as usual.  Perhaps most of
the list people will filter back since it has its own flavor of a
neighborhood back fence.  I vastly prefer watching the list throughout the
day to forum cruising.

Jim