iPhoto_iTunes Lib Palettes

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri May 5 09:54:49 EDT 2006

On 5/5/06 8:33 AM, "Christian Langers" <christian.langers at education.lu>
wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I just added a new ressource to the revOnline space...
>
> it allows you to use the iPhoto and iTunes Lib Palettes to be used in
> Revolution...uses Automator to perform this (seen recently on http://
> www.macosxhints.com/)

Those are great, Christian!  It would be great to actually get the path to
the selected track or picture, though. I was thinking that you could change
the name of the automator applets to something unique (like "iTunes Music
Picker"), and then add a "Copy to Clipboard" action after the "Ask for
Songs" action. You could then launch the picker, and go into a loop waiting
for the app "iTunes Music Picker" to disappear from the process list, and
then put the clipboardData["text"] into a variable... should work, but I
don't have time to test it right now.

Just a thought...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software