Saving in Legacy Format: RR Media.

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu May 4 11:57:41 EDT 2006

On May 4, 2006, at 9:19 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> RR Media 2.7.1 seems unable to save in legacy format - despite the
> impression given on the RR website. I do hope that RR will enable
> this feature in a "2.7.2" release shortly.

Confirmed here. But since Rev Media didn't exist before 2.7 would it
even make sense to have a save in legacy format option? Especially in
a product that's supposed to be simplified. I looked on the RR
website, but couldn't find where it talks about saving in legacy
format from Media.

Regards.

Devin

Devin Asay