Looking for certain types of buttons

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu May 4 07:57:02 EDT 2006

Kaveh,

That seems very efficient but if you are trying to make debugging
quicker than put that code is a separate handler:

on mouseUp
cCheckBtn
end mouseUp

on cCheckBtn
    repeat with i = 1 to the number of btns
       if the my_property of btn i is not property_one then next repeat
       end if
     end repeat
end cCheckBtn

That way you can use the 'Over' step in the debugging process and
skip that code.

HTH

Tom