lock screen

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed May 3 15:15:57 EDT 2006

Dear fellows and gals,

I am working with a script that cycles a bit during a mouseDown event
and checks and populates a field for display. Anyway on the Mac I
lock screen and populate the field and then unlock sreen. It works
and even though the item is still cycling there is no flicker. Not so
for the Windows side. When I run the same standalone in XP I get
constant field flicker while the mouse down is cycling.

Any ideas? Anyone know of the lock screen not working correctly in
2.7 on XP etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Thomas J McGrath III