Revolution Syntax Quick Reference

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 3 07:15:45 EDT 2006

Hi Paul,

Great to have a small document that provides an overview of all
important commands and functions at a glance. Thanks.

I'd like to add that I have a slightly less compact document with
examples available on the Economy-x-Talk homepage. The original is a
HyperCard stack, which contains scripts in HyperTalk mostly, but
there is also a PDF file available in the Downloads section.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 3-mei-2006, om 12:40 heeft Paul Claude het volgende geschreven: