Extracting PICT resources

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue May 2 19:21:25 EDT 2006

I'll check my list of old XCMDS....there should be something that
converts PICT resources into PICT files.... there's all kinds of
resource xcmds out there.

You'll have to do the conversion in Hypercard  'cause  those won't work in Rev.
I have a collection called 'Clip To Pict' which has an x called 'Clip
to Pict File'...

I know all the functions of 'Rescopy' were also broken out into different x's.

do you want me to find, stuff and make those available to you?

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o