Changing Script In Standalone

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:47:46 EDT 2006

Bridger....

At leat part of the problem is that Revolution does not permit on-the-fly
modification of data of any kind in a stack (app) at runtime in the
standalone environment. You get around that particular limitation by storing
the changeable data in a sub-stack of your app's mainstack and setting up
standlone settings so that it creates that stack separately as well. Then
you may be able to tell a button in mainstack to set a script in a button of
a substack but I haven't tested that idea.