CSV and REV?

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Mon May 1 21:05:10 EDT 2006

Rev 2.6.1

Greetings,

I'm trying to setup a small CSV editor.  I was using the itemdel and
setting it to a comma, but that's not good enough for working with CSV
files since most use a quote comma quote separation which allows commas
to be used within the item.

In another language I used, I was able to set the item delimiter to more
than one character which worked wonderfully for CSV files, but I tried
using three characters as the itemdel and that's a no go.

Does anyone know if there's a tutorial floating round for using CSV
files in Rev?

Thanks,
-Garrett