Is WMV possible in Rev

Jesse Sng jsng at wayoflife.org
Mon May 1 09:20:59 EDT 2006

>Jesse,
>
>Have you tried Flip4Mac? Having to install additional software is
>not very attractive for software that is distributed, but if
>re-encoding is not an option, Flip4Mac might be the solution.
>
>Best,
>
>Mark

Flip4Mac works as a Mac solution. But what if you want to embed WMV
inside a stack running on Windows? Is there a way to do that?

The problem is simply that my source material (not within my control)
is in WMV. Else I would have had everything running on mp4 or AVC
with Quicktime on both OS X and Windows.

Jesse