Which is the best and easy-to-use database for RR

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Mon May 1 05:44:09 EDT 2006

Hi Alex,

> I am doing a project.  I plan to use RR and a reliable
> database for the project. I have some questions:
>
> 1. What is the best, easy-to-use and easy-to-learn database for RR?
>
> 2. Where can I find tutorials about RR and database?

I favour AltSQL from www.altuit.com  Chipp and the team
are great to get a long with and very happy to help out.
It comes with a tutorial and I have also posted my own
demo stack in the Revolution Online server (accessible form
within Rev itself).  Note that this is an abstraction layer
built for Rev to sit on top of SQLite.  It works a treat for
me.  There are other options and some of them are good ones
too, but I'll leave them for some of the others to chime

Best Regards

Scott Kane

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.