How to implement MS Outlook 2003 style menubar buttons

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Fri Mar 24 15:45:03 EST 2006

Hi all,

Just recently got serious (:-)) about Revolution - upgraded from
Dreamcard to Studio 2.7 for Windows.

And now I want to produce an application using the MS Outlook 2003 style
menu bar buttons.

If you have MS Outlook 2003, take a look at the menu bar buttons, a
great effect when hovering and pressing on the button.

I would like to produce the same in Rev Studio. Anyone know how to do
this? I've played around with the buttons, and got part of the way
there, but nothing like the MS Outlook affect.

Thanx,

Mark Stuart